Change font size   Print view

any chance of a heads up table?

Discuss Triplejack Poker here.

any chance of a heads up table?

Postby DEVILKINGS » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 am

hi i have a idea, would'nt it be a good to bring a heads up table on triplejacks 1 on 1. ??????
don't get me wrong i love triplejacks poker and the players here are very nice.
i am sure players would love that idea. please post your comments players
if you like the idea of a heads up 1 on 1 game.. :D
If you can't afford to lose the chips you're playing with, you'll play scared and playing scared isn't playing smart.
DEVILKINGS

Re: any chance of a heads up table?

Postby BLAZERDUDE » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 pm

you can actually do that now by creating an stt and then starting it at 2 players
BLAZERDUDE

Postby jrn1 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:52 am

I like the idea of being able to create a heads up tournament... could be fun
jrn1

Postby JackTheChipper » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 am

Heads up cash game would be cool.
JackTheChipper

Postby DEVILKINGS » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 am

there is no way of doing this all i am getting is up to 4 players it will not go under 4 players. and i don't know what you mean by stt?
If you can't afford to lose the chips you're playing with, you'll play scared and playing scared isn't playing smart.
DEVILKINGS

Postby ANTHEA174 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 am

stt means single table tour hun, make it for 4 players only and start with just 2 of you, Then its a heads up game. :twisted:
ANTHEA174

Postby DEVILKINGS » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 am

i really wish they would set up a heads up tourney here. 20 players max.. 10 tables.. 2 players on each table. winner goes to next table and so on! the winner would get the pot winnings from all players who joined the tourney.. or.. you could set it up and have a poker bracelet tourney every month. but you would of to make it like the ipad tournneys .. you have to enter the tourney and win a ticket to enter the next months poker bracelet tourney. then your get a badge to prove you won that poker bracelet!!!

maybe i have some silly ideas for this site... but you got to love it here....
DEVILKINGS

Postby Bruce_Louis » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:51 pm

I would like to see a heads up table for cash games.
Bruce_Louis

Postby poker4dummies » Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 pm

DEVILKINGS wrote:i really wish they would set up a heads up tourney here. 20 players max.. 10 tables.. 2 players on each table. winner goes to next table and so on! the winner would get the pot winnings from all players who joined the tourney.. or.. you could set it up and have a poker bracelet tourney every month. but you would of to make it like the ipad tournneys .. you have to enter the tourney and win a ticket to enter the next months poker bracelet tourney. then your get a badge to prove you won that poker bracelet!!!

maybe i have some silly ideas for this site... but you got to love it here....

I really like your idea for this forum, Devilkings. Since I can only play poker with virtual chips, Triplejack is the only platform for my passion for this game and I really think that having a heads up table will add more fun to the gaming experience here. Plus, having a poker bracelet badge is another medal i'd like to collect and display as a power player. I'm looking forward to your next ideas, Devilkings! Keep them coming!
poker4dummies

Return to Triplejack Chat