Change font size   Print view

Help Get The Word Out!

Discuss Triplejack Poker here.

Re: Help Get The Word Out!

Postby secretply » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Thank you sir for your interest. Please take deep thoughts as this may benefit or hurt this website. Justin has a twitter that helps promotes first-time broadcasters (usually famous people, bands, interviews, etc.) so I'm sure something can be worked out between the two. I have been with the website for about 6 months now; I do help Justin's community in their help channel. I am also fairly familiar with their Terms of Service. So again, thank you for your interest. Have a good day.
secretply

Postby StudlyTroy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 am

I have like almost 700 friends on my facebook page. I will post a link to the site on my news feed and I am sure some of my friends will join. I really want this site to grow big!!!!
StudlyTroy
Clan STUD
The studliest player on TripleJack
StudlyTroy

Postby secretply » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:57 am

Okay, I have a major problem now. I have ran into some deep trouble with Justin that I am no longer using the site after today. I really apologize if you had some plans ready but I'm switching websites. If you still interested on this idea, just on another website, then let me know and I'll try to start support for the new website (UFrag). Again, I really apologize for this inconvenience.
secretply

Postby i_luv_kittens » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:42 pm

i have been trying to get the word out but people just say , "what the heck is triplejack?" and i tell them its a fun site where you can make friends and play poker but they never even look it up! there all like,"i cant play poker, blah blah blah"....stupid little Americans... :P JUST KIDDING! im american, why would i tell myself im stupid?? but Your Right ZenBlender, HELP GET THE WORD OUT!!
Last edited by i_luv_kittens on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i_luv_kittens

Postby JackSaint » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 am

While you're at it, perhaps you and your friends can also avail of JACKS to throw bombs and be a Power player. A power player is entitle to a lot more capabilities, plus the chance to win prizes. Moreover, it helps support the site. Let's help support the site we love.
JackSaint

"To err is human, to forgive divine, to win in TJ, bliss"
JackSaint

Postby SNOWWWWWWMEEZ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 pm

I posted a link on my facebook i have a few thousand friends on there i am hoping to get more players that way! :D
SNOWWWWWWMEEZ

Postby viday » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Thank you!

We appreciate that. Tweet us, Facebook us, it all helps! If you have lots of Facebook friends or Twitter followers spread the word or if you know someone that does then ask them to spread the word.

We appreciate all you do to help Triplejack grow!

Viday
viday

Postby i_luv_kittens » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:20 pm

is it helping the word out when your at the library and some guy behind you is watching you play? because its scary when that guy was doing that to me :P
i_luv_kittens

Postby 69andfroggy » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 pm

69andfroggy

Postby ghettojoes » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:56 pm

yea maybe i would recommend this site if it didnt suck so much and maybe if u actually changed some things to make it better zen. in the final tables for prize tourneys the blinds become like 1/5th of ur stack its so freakin dumb, everyone has say 5 to 10 thousannd in chips and the blinds become like 1000 to 2000, u cant even play real poker wen its like that, its either all in or fold every time. also the amount of bad beats on this site is unbeliveable. i swear there is an ace on 3 out of every 4 flops. u cant win wit good hands it makes no sense
ghettojoes

Postby grantus » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 am

ghettojoes wrote:yea maybe i would recommend this site if it didnt suck so much and maybe if u actually changed some things to make it better zen. in the final tables for prize tourneys the blinds become like 1/5th of ur stack its so freakin dumb, everyone has say 5 to 10 thousannd in chips and the blinds become like 1000 to 2000, u cant even play real poker wen its like that, its either all in or fold every time. also the amount of bad beats on this site is unbeliveable. i swear there is an ace on 3 out of every 4 flops. u cant win wit good hands it makes no sense

Blinds routinely go up in all proper poker tournaments mate, you'd know this if you've played 'real poker'. :)
grantus.
-Aussie
-Admin
-Summer of Betrayal.

You just Lost The Game.
grantus

Previous

Return to Triplejack Chat