Change font size   Print view

RECONECTION PROBLEM

RECONECTION PROBLEM

Postby ShahfizanUjang » Fri May 09, 2008 1:20 am

Hi System Admin,
1st i would like to know TJ definition & criteria to reconnect. I wrote this topic because I face it many time and I believe other player face the same problem, and i would like to share with other. I'm from Malaysia using wireless internet connection, Maxis 3G (HSDPA). This connection using novatal PCMCIA Card modem. Under modem setting, I got 4 option..UMTS preferred, UMTS Only, GPRS preferred & GPRS Only. And my setting is always UMTS Only.

My problem is when I disconnected and try to reconnect. 1st problem that i notice is wireless Internet connection stability, 2nd when i try to reconnect with TJ and failed. This happen to me alot, and I just lost my 25K in Level up Tourney :( . What happen is, 1st when packet lost but my modem is still connect to internet and i try to reconnect again, there is no reconnection button. 2nd when totaly disconnected, I try to reconnect again after error "server error connection failed"..it loading and show 2sec of table and suddenly i being forfeit from the tourney. Both result FAILED TO CONNECT. And my chances to get reconnect again is very very limited.

I notice you can connect to TJ either tru facebook or dircet connect to http://www.triplejack.com, I'm using Mozilla firefox & http://www.facebook.com application to get connect to triplejack. Maybe, that mean I need to connect with facebook server 1st, before i can reach TJ. And I had try connect directly to http://www.triplejack.com too, but the result is still the same. So i assume this is not the main problem.

How do I reconnect properly, what should I do? Correct me if I'm wrong or suggest me any solution as long as I'm not being suddenly forfeit from the tourney. I have try some method here..and the possibility is still to small.

When packet lost, lagging, hang,..what I do is, I totally disconnect my modem from the Internet. And TripleJack will show "Server error connection failed". Than I dial again to my ISP and right-click TripleJack and choose "play" twice. Before, i try to click "play" one time and F5 (refresh)..and it seem nothing happen. But when I click twice for play, system will bring me to the lobby.

BUT, my possibility to get/see "RECONNECT" is too hard. Sometime OK, and most of the time is NOT OK. There is no "reconnection button". And let say if I see found the button and click, system will connect me back to my table for 2sec...and suddenly bring me back to the lobby. That mean i being forfeit from the game without my concern.

Luckily, I'm not a PP or paid account. Let say if I pay for PP, :roll: ???..I love TJ, I happy play TJ.

I ask u again, what is ur criteria & definition of reconnect? How to get properly reconnect, teach me GURU!!!

ref:
http://www.maxis.com.my/3g/3gExperience_CCard.asp
http://apps.facebook.com/triplejack/
ShahfizanUjang

Re: RECONECTION PROBLEM

Postby grantus » Fri May 09, 2008 2:46 am

G'day Shah..

I personally cannot do a whole lot to help you.. In my opinion it sounds like you may have a problem with your connection..

In regards to the "reconnect feature": the reconnect feature is still in BETA and is not 100% solid yet.. Which yes, is a bit of a problem, and can get a tad frustrating.. But the way I see it, is if this BETA version of the reconnect feature wasn't actually incorporated into the live server, then there would be even more games lost, and many more chips gone.. So I figure that the reconnection feature that we have now is doing a better job than none at all.. But hopefully it can be worked on a concreted in the near future..

I'm sorry to hear about these problems you are facing, and I wish you all the best in getting through them..
grantus.
-Aussie
-Admin
-Summer of Betrayal.

You just Lost The Game.
grantus

Postby ShahfizanUjang » Sat May 10, 2008 11:48 am

Thx grantus,
I don't know why I love u sooo much grantus..u help me a lot. Just ask me if u need any trial attempt to solve this problem. maybe u can study Fulltiltpoker reconnection method :s:

:arrow: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/
ShahfizanUjang

Postby grantus » Sun May 11, 2008 4:00 am

I myself take no part in the programming of the game, but perhaps the site owners can take a look! :)
grantus.
-Aussie
-Admin
-Summer of Betrayal.

You just Lost The Game.
grantus

Postby WB_dad168_AD » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:10 pm

The reason i created this letter is to ask for better service on ur reconnection problem coz everytime i'm in a tournament ur server is being disconnected, specially when i'm in the top four of the tournament. I'm base here in thailand but I know the by LAW'S in the United States coz my wife and I, stayed there for a while and she's register Lawyer in the USA. She deals with multi int'l company so we do know the rules and requirement to have a license to operate either Website and some other business. I hope u take this complaint seriously.
however I copy furnish the SEC in florida about this problem. :lol:
WB_dad168_AD

Postby grantus » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 am

Again, the reconnect feature is still in BETA. In my opinion, you should be appreciative that there is even a Triplejack website to play on, its not as if it just appeared; a lot of hard work has been put in the get this site running.

I also suggest using the 'CONTACT US' button at the bottom of the page for a quicker and more accurate response ddadd.
grantus.
-Aussie
-Admin
-Summer of Betrayal.

You just Lost The Game.
grantus

Return to Beta Testing