Change font size   Print view

UK Xmas party

Postby 5treeter » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:06 pm

At this moment in time it's 4am,in about 30 minutes i will be attempting to drive to chewits,it'll take approx 5 hours.Bettyboo and our 3 horrible kids will be in tow and i just want to say chewi please get the kettle on,bbq get the sausages on the go and zen my kids are pickpockets. :lol:
i love you all from the heart of my bottom.

5treeter

Postby barbiequeen » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:44 pm

it's 4.44am - sweet potato pie cooking in oven as I type - will be leaving approx same as the 5treeter family but i'm 1 hour less so breakie should be almost ready in time for your arrival guys :D
-----///\\-----Plz
----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\- ///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or whom maybe suffering from it
barbiequeen

Postby Havasu » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:20 pm

Yay again!!! Hope things are going well over there!!! :P :P
Havasu

Postby Chewi » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:25 am

Hurry up sis, I'm HUNGRY :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

oh and 5street, kettle is on honey :wink:

btw.. its almost 8.30am now lol
(ADMIN) Chewi] have u noticed that the word "own" is in clown???
N z Rockworker] that was brilliant chewi lol

:D
Chewi

Postby TAV3RN » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:39 am

we still not left yet, dazza was lazy :P leaving soon i think.. brick is just putting dazzas little ones bricks away
Last edited by TAV3RN on Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
TAV3RN

HOHOHOHOHO

Postby WOLV3R1N3_3J » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:40 am

HI ALL SANTA IS IN TOWN :!: THIS TIME YOU WILL BE GETTING REAL CHIPS :P :P :P

WISH YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFULL TIME ....

CHEWI HUN PS> EXTEND MY REAGARDS TO ALL TJ PLAYER THERE IN UK AND YOUR SPECIAL GUEST ZENNY AND QUEENOFSPADE :!: :!:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS TO COME !

你賺你的尊重,尊重其他第一
you earn your respect by respecting other first
WOLV3R1N3_3J

Postby maneatingbrick » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:54 am

Hello chums, the brickmeister is at the dazzmans humble home. Theres bricks everywhere its like heaven. Il be seeing you sexy people soon :)
maneatingbrick

party time

Postby RedDwarf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:35 am

9.30 here and still trying to lose the dustbin lids :) <--theres one for zen
RedDwarf

Postby quadfours » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:11 am

i am so #@$&*@(#&*$ envious. :(
ImageImage
quadfours

TJ XMAS PARTY RED'S DIARY :)

Postby RedDwarf » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:03 pm

9.00am wake up :D
9.00-9.30 make me and kids breakfast while mrs RED get kids things together for THERE night away :D
9.30-10.00 get kids ready and car packed
10.00 mrs RED leaves to take kids to her friends for a sleep over
10.01 mr RED put TJ on :lol: :lol:
10.20 kids god parents turn up for a mini xmas with boys :( missed them by 20 mins but get to see them sunday :) :) Turn TJ off :( :(
10.30-11.00 talk to friends about life and where we going and TRY to explain poker to JOHN :? :? :?
11.00 turn TJ back on :D :D :D show john how to play extra 14k in listy's bank :D :D
11.15 PEZZER comes into room and wonders why im on TJ as i meeting him at 12.00 in a pub :? ...... with that mrs RED comes back and i leave
11.15-12.15 mrs RED drives slower than mrs dazzy would have and finaly find pezzer outside pub :D :D :D
12.15 to no idea we go into pub meet pezzer sgtdee 5treet betty and their kids :D :D :D have drink talk then goto hotel
no idea - 2.30 ish sunday morning play lots of cards have lots to drink win a hat :D :D :D :D :D dont enter money tourney as they didnt come and find me CHICKENS :evil: :evil: have more to drink play lots more cards MEET A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE ESPECIALLY QOS MRS RED HAD A GREAT TIME WATCHING QOS WITH THE BOUNCERS(no the guys who look after the club you filfy minded people), LOST MY CHIPS TOO QUICK ( no change there ), NEARLY GET BEAT BY 5TREETERS ELDEST THINK HE LEARNT FROM ME FAR TOO QUICK 8) :roll: unfortunatly pez sgt bbq and 5treeter family had to leave early ( AND ALL WERE MISSED )
SOMEWHERE in middle of that thought il'd had tooooooooo much to drink bumped into ugly woman badly dressed scarey hair PHEW wasnt drunk was a guy in a dress and wig :? :? :? strange what guys get upto at a stag night
07.30 sunday want to KILL mrs RED as she wake's mr RED to go swimming ( is she insane ?)
08.00 go swimming ( am i insane ? )
08.30 go into sauna WOW I WANT ONE ( REDDWARF AND MRS REDDWARF APOLOGISE IF ANYONE WENT IN AFTER US) :oops: 8) :wink: :lol:
09.45 Left hotel to see anyone still alive at chewi's got there all still asleep so didnt get to say good bye to all :( :cry:
11.00 got home WHAT A MANIC 24 HOURS CANT WAIT FOR NEXT ONE :D :D :D :D :D
TNX all for a great time hope to see all plus more SOON :D
RedDwarf

sounds...

Postby _DanNyPoTter_ » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:20 pm

like i missed a very very very good Party.. but i had no way of getting there :( also i did have a football match which didn't help very much

so ill try make it for the next one
PIXIE LOTT<3
_DanNyPoTter_

Postby Supercrew » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:45 pm

Yep Danny it WAS a really good party.......thanks everyone for coming out to wet and windy Wales for a muddy shuffle :lol:
As for you QoS !!!!! I don't think the Welsh farm boys are gonna forget you for a looooooooong time. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:
Confusion is not necessarily an impediment!
Supercrew

OMG what fun

Postby queenofspades » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:17 am

Ah the memories I brought back lol ..priceless
It was the best meeting everyone...and I cant say how much I appreciate Chewi and Richie for hosting me...you two rock!
Sexy Bird & Italian Chick...couple of rocking fun hot babes!
Dazza and Hunny...with their little one...such a sweet family and sorry "little honey"..lol I cant speak proper English (yes, she asked me why I didnt talk right)
5treeter and Betty..what a journey you had..but so glad you made it and I got to meet the 3 boys..great job..and hope your trip back was better.
Pezzer and SgtDee...very nice meeting the two of you...and thanks for the chat up Sgt...
Tavern..what a sweetie.. sorry about the snoring but you are a pillow snatcher along with...
Maneatingbrick...what a smile..it lights your face and a nice foot warmer
(and like I told them..it's my story..tee hee..lovely sharing a room with you two lol )
Barbie..oh what a great gal you are..and a good cook too! That sweet potato pie..yummies! Wish you was my sis..chewi one lucky gal there.
Keef..its funny..I only had one dirty ear the next morning to clean lol
Beesting..wow..what pink cheeks my dear..what a sweetie
Reddwarf..wife and friend...what fun we had..well...us girls did anyway..whoot
and Zen..wow..it was great sharing a few days with you..and ty for the admin (I think lol after reading the forum a bit) but honestly hon..you didnt play as well as I thought you would. lol..I know..its the cards! Thanks for letting me use the camera..and remember I have edit rights lol omg what blackmail he has on me now lol
And if I left anyone out...jet lag is to blame..wow what a trip...It just could not have been better!! Even the weather co operated with us.
Richie & Paula..kisses and hugs I owe you two big time..
Last edited by queenofspades on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
queenofspades

And all you guys are making that up

Postby queenofspades » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:18 am

You all are making up stories of QOS..she was just a tiny little wallflower...lol.. acting proper like any granny would do in wales lol
queenofspades

Re: OMG what fun

Postby ZenBlender » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:03 pm

queenofspades wrote:and Zen..wow..it was great sharing a few days with you..and ty for the admin (I think lol after reading the forum a bit) but honestly hon..you didnt play as well as I thought you would. lol..I know..its the cards!

Ha ha... well I could play a little better I suppose, but what's the point in taking the game seriously when everyone's having so much dang fun???
ZenBlender
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to United Kingdom