Change font size   Print view

TJ UK Party 2012

TJ UK Party 2012

Postby 8ballbill » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Hey all ive just got active again on TJ and really enjoying my time here.

Just wondering what goes on at these partys? and ive had a look around and seen that it happens in August Id really love to go to the party this year just want to get to know abit more info of what goes on ect ect.. Anthea has explained a little to me but i dont want to bother her too much in her poker playing time :P

Thanks
8ballbill

Re: TJ UK Party 2012

Postby barbiequeen » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Bill

The 7th annual party will again be in August 2012, it's always on the bank holiday weekend, so this year is from Friday 24th to Monday 27th.

We play lots of 'free' poker STT's and MTT's. The main MTT is always on the Sunday which normally consists of 3 tables down to final table. Most years players have been generous in sending me jacks to 'hold' for the MTT so that we have prizes to give.

There is normally 1 cash game (5 pounds), which you can decide on whether or not you wish to enter. The top 3 win, depending on the amount of players, as to how much is won, sometimes the 4th player can win a whole 20p lol

The party is held in my house & garden, we also have a pool table, which is used constantly when not playing poker :)

The majority of TJ players stay at my house and I do a big BBQ on the Sunday which is normally enjoyed before the MTT final table is started

All details will be added to the TJ events forum by the end of this month - I hope you can join us in August!!
-----///\\-----Plz
----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\- ///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or whom maybe suffering from it
barbiequeen

Postby 8ballbill » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 pm

ah sweet thanks for that Barbie :D
8ballbill

Postby _tja32_ » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm

bbq hun im deffo coming to meet up with you and some of the tj players!!! i have sorted out accomodations not to far away hun
trixi will also be coming too she is unable to let u know becoz of probs logining into forum;)
also do u have a garden? i can bring a 6 person tent to use hun? and sleeping bags too;) one double....huhmm....lol. and 2 singles;) it would be an honour to hook up with some here and deffo you hun;) plz get back to me so i know what is what! urs faithfully tj.;)
_tja32_

Postby barbiequeen » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 pm

That's great news TJA!! very happy that yourself and trixi will make the party. unfortunately the garden won't take a tent lol, if you check out some of the party pics in the events forum, you'll see why :twisted:

You are welcome to stay at my house, I have a large 'chill room' where there will be lots of beds made up and there's a large lounge inside my house with settees and floor space, so you welcome to grab a space. Alternatively, at the back of our house we can probably fit 2 x 2 man tents lol

I will send out all the details of address etc between end of July and beginning of August

Chat soon and see you at the tables!!

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8298

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8124
-----///\\-----Plz
----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\- ///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer